Wednesday, April 4, 2012

4-2-12 (posted late) Do what makes you happy (:

Hello my rainbowzz!

Sitting in math class the day back from spring break is so boring. I despise geometry. 

Today I am meeting with my friend whom I haven't met yet, her and I have a mutual friend, we speak on the phone a lot and FB too. I'm not sure if she knows about my movement, but she is a GLBTQ. A rainbow (: 
She knows about my rapping and has listened to it some. She likes it as much as my other friends, and pretty much everyone has heard me now because I'm on soundcloud.com and grooveshark.com 
(www.soundcloud.com/cerrayaslaughtersyou)
(/http://grooveshark.com/#!/search?q=cerrayaslaughtersyou) 

I rap about being bisexual and the gay community, a lot. Obviously this contrasts the interests and attitude of the very nature of rap itself. But I am strong and confident, assured that I can and will, and I  do, bring bisexuality to the table of issues discussed more often in rap. Never let somebody tell you that a certain style of music is limited to an extent of what it talks about. ever. You do what you want, you follow what makes you happy, if you have true passion about something you will bloom more than you would if you were pursuing something that didn't make you happy.
-Cerraya

No comments:

Post a Comment