Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fuck Homophobic Slurs

My Original Logo I made for KTR 
Hey my Rainbowzzz!!! 

So I have no idea if I have any followers yet but..... I'd like you guys to start spreading the word about my blog! :) just send the link around, or share on Facebook and Twitter: 
http://kisstherainbowglbtqacceptancemovement.blogspot.com 

SOOOO anyways, here's the deal- Kiss The Rainbow is against gay slurs, if you follow my movement on any of these social networking sites or just right here, then you know this. If you say them but you wanna follow my movement, then this is a great time to start improving yourself by stopping the use of those words by not only yourself but hopefully others. You know its wrong to slur the gay community, especially if you're a part of it. It is so easy for me to stand up for our community, you need to- too, seriously this is a part of Kiss The Rainbow (KTR) all you gotta do is speak up against the gay slurs when you hear them. 

Here are some of our banned Gay Slurs in KTR:
  • Faggot (fag)
  • Dyke
  • Sodomite 
  • Queers (in negative context)
  • Homo (in negative context)  
Here are some of our banned phrases that slur the gay community: 
  • "That's so gay"
  • "That's so homo"  

No comments:

Post a Comment